I remember visiting countless bridal shops to find the perfect dress. When I finally found “the one”, I started imagining the perfect wedding heels along with all the other details of my wedding. Once I started planning my wedding, I looked for ways to save money. However, I still wanted my wedding to be elegant. If you are in the planning stages of your wedding and looking for the “perfect wedding heels” here are some ways you can get them for $25 or less:
- Near New Shop: There are several near new shops which offer an amazing selection of barely worn shoes. This is a perfect way to look for Special Occasion Shoes! Many women buy these perfect wedding heels that they only wear once for prom, use as a bride maids or as the bride on their wedding day.
- Shoe Warehouses: If you are looking for some phenomenal shoe bargains, check your local DSW and Off Broadway Shoes stores. The clearance section is the first place I go to find heels at 30-70% off listed price. It is very common to get wedding heels for as low as $15.00. Fashion Edible provides 5 great tips for shopping at your local DSW.
- Online Shoe Store: Show Dazzle is an on-line store that offers buy one get one specials for $39.95 ($19.95 per pair). Buy two pairs to get more bang for your buck!
- ‘Off-Price” Retail Store: Visit your local Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Stein Mart to find some amazing priced heels. TIP: Always check ALL shoe size sections for that perfect wedding heel. Shoes are often put back in the wrong size section.
- Bridal Boutique: There are several bridal boutiques that have heels on sale. This happens because brides didn’t purchase a pair for one reason or another. Also, try visiting the larger bridal stores for reasonably priced heels. There are several shoes for under $25 at David’s Bridal.
Please subscribe for more information on wedding costs saving ideas! We will show you ways to create your picture perfect wedding without breaking the bank!
It Makes Cents to Save Dollars!