Drinking water is good for you! How many times have we heard this over the years? But, still not drinking water as much as you should? Try some of our favorite fruit infused water recipes while enjoying their health benefits!
- Slim Down Detox Water: Try this recipe from Skinny Mom to jump start your metabolism and cleanse your body.
- Detox Apple Cinnamon Water: This detox water recipe from mom2mycrazy2 to get rid of those harmful toxins in your body while boosting your metabolism.
- Strawberry Cucumber Refresher Water: Summer is just around the corner, try this refreshing drink recipe from Healthy Nibbles and Bits.
- Cucumber Water: A simple recipe that is great for a hot day or after a workout. In the summer months, I make a pitcher and place it on the counter for my kids. This is a great refreshing beverage to have after a long day playing outside. My kiddos like when I add strawberries or oranges to add more flavor.
- Detox Water for Craving Control & Beautiful Skin: For that glowing complexion while controlling your cravings try this recipe by blogilates.
- Just Drink Your Water: Water is amazing for your skin! Read our blog about helpful hints to drink water every day. Because I’m on the go I love to use the Fitness Master Fruit Infuser Water Bottle, 32-Ounce while I’m out and about!
Try new combinations of fruit infused waters and don’t forget to stretch your dollars. Buy fruit that is on sale and find recipes that use the same fruit. Keep a list of fruits and their benefits handy for future reference!
Fruit good for weight loss:
- CITRUS!!! (Oranges, limes, lemons, grapefruit)
Fruit to help boost your immune system:
- Bright berries: Blueberries and raspberries and fruit high in vitamin C (citrus)
Fruit for beautiful skin:
- Peaches, berries (any fruit that ends with berry), kiwi, apples
I hope you’ll enjoy these recipes and drink more water! If you have a fruit infused water recipe you would like to share, please comment below!
It Make Cents to Save Dollars!